Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council’s Wellbeing Service brings together a wide range of services into one single access point to make getting help easier.
It’s not just about healthy lifestyles services; the Wellbeing Service know that poor housing or money worries can affect emotional and physical health just as much as smoking or not exercising enough.
Want to feel healthier but don’t know where to start?
- The Wellbeing Service know that sometimes it can seem difficult to make a change and stick with it, that’s where they come in!
- It’s never too late to change your life for the better. You don’t have to worry about finding the right service to help. The Wellbeing Service will speak to you and then put you in touch with the best service to meet your needs.
What the Wellbeing Service will do for you
- Support you to make changes to improve your health and provide access to a range of helpful, free services.
- Offer any information, advice and guidance you might need.
Who’s it for?
- The Wellbeing Service will support anyone aged 16 years and over who lives, works or has a GP in Blackburn with Darwen.