Volunteer instructors needed!
Are you passionate about exercise?
Could you see yourself teaching an exercise class?
Would you like to give your time to help others get active?
We aim to get more people active in the borough by training volunteer aerobics instructors to deliver exercise sessions in the community.
- Starting at the end of February, attend 1 evening session per week over 20 weeks and complete the Level 2 ‘Exercise to Music’ course. This course involves both theory and practical assessments.
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Deliver 10 exercise sessions in Blackburn or Darwen as part of the re:fresh community physical activity programme
- Provide all training for you to become an instructor
- Provide music for you to use throughout your training
- Provide on-going support to develop your skills and confidence
- Organise venues for you to deliver the required community sessions
If you are interested please get in touch with Helen Hindley on 01254 587661 or 07525 616613 or email email@example.com